馋
1、(形声。从食,毚(chán)声。本义:贪嘴,贪食)。
厨房里的香味馋得我们直流口水。
The smells from the kitchen made our mouths water.
甜食菜单馋得我垂涎欲滴。
I was tempted by the dessert menu.
我馋甜的东西。
I had a craving for something sweet.
那人吃东西的那副馋相使人相信他说的险些要饿死的话是真的。
The way the man ate lent colour to his story of near starvation.
不停吃糖然后馋那些没糖的小孩。
Always eating candy and teasing the kids without any.
小明特别馋,一看见肉就两眼放光。
Xiao Ming is greedy, his eyes will glow whenever he sees meat.
人见人爱皆口馋,恋恋不舍回首看。
People see people love all mouth chan, reluctant to go back to see.
倘若你的嘴巴总比你的肚子还要馋。
Should your mouth ever be bigger than your stomach.
哈哈!馋得口水都流出来了吧?
Aha! They make your mouth watering.
你知道我对意大利饭很馋!
You know how I am about Italian food!
一段时间不吃辣的我就馋。
A: Every now and then I get hungry for spicy food.
炒熏肉的香味馋得她淌口水。
The smell of frying bacon made her mouth water.
是怀孕的妇女都馋酸泡菜吗?
Do pregnant women really yearn for sour pickles?
培根奶酪汉堡听起来很馋人。
The bacon cheeseburger sounds mouth-watering.
一段时间不吃辣的我就馋。
Every now and then I get hungry for spicy food.
馋得口水都流出来了吧?
Dose it make your mouth water?
馋得口水都流出来了吧?
Does it make your mouth water?
在食槽边等候的威伯,馋得口水都流出来了。
Wilbur stood in the trough, drooling with hunger. Lurvy poured.
从敞着门的厨房飘进来的声音和气味让人发馋。
The sounds and smells that came from the open kitchen door were appetizing.
从敞着门的厨房飘进来的声音和气味让人发馋。
The sounds and smells that came from the open kitchen door were appetizing .
接着,我们意识到,我们不仅“眼馋”,鼻子也“馋”。
Then we realized that it wasn’t just our eyes making us drool, it was our noses too.
阵阵香味飘来,馋得我不住咽口水,真想赶快尝一口。
The fragrance wafts, food made me not swallow saliva, really want to taste it.
接着,我们意识到,我们不仅“眼馋”,鼻子也“馋”。
Then we realized that it wasn't just our eyes making us drool, it was our noses too.
接着,我们意识到,我们不仅“眼馋”,鼻子也“馋”。
Then we realized that it wasn't just our eyes making us drool, it was our noses too.