駡
他们边骂边往受害者身上浇汽油。
They hurled abuse at their victim as they doused him with petrol.
她骂自己运气不好。
She cursed her bad luck.
噢,我会让她骂的。
Oh, I'll let her scold.
车子里的人会骂你。
The people in cars scold you.
狼非常生气,骂苏丹是“老坏蛋”,发誓他要报仇。
The wolf was very angry, and called Sultan "an old rogue", and swore he would have his revenge.
你怎么听任他那么骂你呢?
Why did you let him swear at you like that?
他们冲我们骂脏话,还往地板上砸瓶子。
They shouted obscenities at us and smashed bottles on the floor.
他以骂竞争对手而著称。
He has a reputation for trash talking his rivals.
我爹以前常常喝醉了回家,又是喊又是骂。
My dad used to come home drunk, shouting and cussing.
她用粗话骂你了?你那样待她那还用说吗?
She swore at you? What do you expect when you treat her like that?
妈,别再骂鲁斯了。
Ma, quit ragging on Ruthie.
奶奶总是要骂的,害怕我们摔下来。
But granny would always scold us, lest we should fall down.
有人骂老拙,老拙只说好。
Being always clumsy when scolded, I always only come to an agreement as did..
白种人走在街上都会被指着骂“洋鬼子”。
White people were pointed at in the street and called "foreign devil".
那泼妇冲着那位先生骂。
The bitch bit at the gentleman.
人都骂它是丑石,它真是丑得不能再丑的丑石了。
Since then, everyone cursed the stone: an ugly one, as ugly as it could be.
我落荒而逃,一路上都在骂自己:你到底在干嘛?
I escaped quickly, and cursed myself all the way home. What are you doing?
忘记了疲倦和筋疲力尽,我对他大声喊骂。
Out of fatigue and exhaustion, I shouted him stingy words.
它每说一句话就要骂一句;而它说的那些话也很粗鲁。
Every other word was a curse: those that weren't curses were to say the least, rude.
老师会骂你的定义了。
You can't define things in terms of themselves.
埃米尔长篇大论地骂完之后,回到克斯特亚身边。
After Emil finished his tirade, he stalked back to Kostya.
他骂裁判是混蛋。
He called the referee, let's say he called him a jerk.
即使你认为他们该骂,也不要责骂你的上司和同事。
Dont tell off your boss and co-workers, even if you think they deserve it.
有时和同学聊天,不少人都会骂大学教育的失败之处。
Sometimes when I chat with my classmates, many of them will blame the drawbacks of college education.
我女儿骂道。
Exclaimed my daughter.
书的主人想要责骂我,却没骂出口,我们两个一笑了之。
Its owner tried to scold me, but the attempt was not a success, we both laughed so.
“这个小无赖,”校长骂道,“我敢说这肯定是他干的。”
"The little scallywag, " said the headmaster. "I'll bet it was him all the time."
“这个小无赖,”校长骂道,“我敢说这肯定是他干的。”
"The little scallywag, " said the headmaster. "I'll bet it was him all the time."