鬨
2、争斗:“邹与鲁~”。
她哄着那匹马让它再靠近了一点。
She coaxed the horse into coming a little closer.
“快要到啦。”她哄着说。
'Nearly there,' she coaxed.
午饭后,她察言观色,哄着博比谈谈他自己。
After lunch, she watched, listened and coaxed Bobby into talking about himself.
“去找你的妈妈吧。”她哄着说。
"To find your mother," she coaxed.
不管吃的有多么少,他总是省下一点他的面包来哄他的宠物。
However little there is to eat, he always saves a bit o' his bread to coax his pets.
一个小时之后,我的助产士试着把我从浴盆里哄出来,但没有成功。
An hour later, my midwife tried unsuccessfully to coax me out of the tub.
我要设法从父母那里哄出些钱来。
I'll try to wangle some money out of my parents.
他连哄带骗地设法进了办公室。
He managed to wheedle his way into the offices.
你真的没有干吧?你不是在哄我吧?
You didn't really, did you? You're not having me on, are you?
孩子们总是能从父亲那里哄出钱来。
The kids can always wheedle money out of their father.
他们直到半夜才把婴孩哄睡着。
They couldn't get the baby off till midnight.
请安静点—我刚哄小孩睡着了。
Can you be quiet—I've just put the baby down.
她用花言巧语哄我把新大衣借给了她。
She wheedled me into lending her my new coat.
她摇动摇篮哄婴儿入睡。
She rocked the baby to sleep in its cradle.
她唱着歌把孩子哄睡了。
She sang the baby to sleep.
在我离开他之前,我唱歌哄他入睡。
Before I left him, I sang him to sleep.
他尽力地哄那只狗,但它被吓到了,跑开了。
He had tried to coax the dog to him but, frightened, it had run off.
我在哄我们的孩子睡觉。
I'm putting our child to sleep.
这次不要用你的甜言蜜语来哄我请你吃东西。
Don't sweet talk me into treating you this time.
你这是哄我,我不信。
You're kidding me, I don't believe it.
她很会哄孩子。
She knows how to handle children.; She has a way with children.
彼得哄着奶奶再多给他些零用钱。
Peter coaxed granny into giving him extra pocket-money.
他的姑妈喊着她的名字,哄着他出来。
His aunt then coaxed him out by calling his name.
他用一块糖果来哄他发脾气的女儿。
He conciliated his angry daughter with a piece of candy.
母亲花了半个小时才把婴儿哄睡着了。
It took the mother half an hour to get the baby off to sleep.
哄孩子们去睡可不是容易的事。
It was hard work getting the children off to bed.
这就好像母亲在哄哭闹的孩子。
It's like a mother when the baby is crying.
你为什么不下床去把孩子哄睡着?
Why don't you get out of bed and walk him until he goes to sleep.
你认为你可以直接走近他们然后开始哄他们么?
Do you think you can just walk into their scene and coax them?
父亲唱了一首歌哄女儿入睡。
The father sang a song to his daughter to lull her to sleep.